Documents required for admission:
Attested True Copies Of Documents to be attached along with the Application Form for admission.
- SSC (Std X th) Mark sheet.
- XI th Std. Mark sheet / Pre – University Marks Memo.
- HSC (Std XII th) Mark sheet.
- Degree FY, SY, TY Mark sheet.
- PG Degree FY, SY, TY Mark sheet.
- Print out of On-line Application form and Option form of Centralized Admission Process (CAP).
- School Leaving Certificate, if required to substantiate claim.
- Domicile Certificate or Birth Certificate mentioning place of birth or School Leaving Certificate mentioning place of birth.
- Nationality Certificate for OMS candidate indicating nationality.
- Provisional seat allotment letter issued by Directorate of Higher Education, Government of Maharashtra.
- Conversion Certificate ( Grades to Percentage).
- Gap Certificate (if applicable).
- Marriage Certificate ( in case of name change).
- Photocopy of Aadhar card.
- Copy of the Online Anti-ragging Undertaking (www.ugc.ac.in and www.antiragging.in) as per the guidlines of MHRD duly filled by the students.